(no subject)
Anyone want to add me as a friend on Switch? I'll pm you my friend code if you do :)
~
Tried to pre-order the Switch version of Final Fantasy Resonance, only to be told it was not available for delivery to my postcode *rolls eyes*
You know where I live, why t f are you offering it to me then?
(I know I can easily change stores to somewhere that does do the version I want, but uuuuggghhhh. I can't be arsed).
EDIT: Never mind, found somewhere else that WILL let me pre-order it, AND for a tenner less than the place I originally wanted to buy from! [/edit]
Also got myself second hand copies of SMTV and Vengeance because even if I never play either of them, I am very *grabby hands* about SMT stuff, as I am sure everyone is aware at this point. (Also I just prefer having physical games over not).
~
You know where I live, why t f are you offering it to me then?
(I know I can easily change stores to somewhere that does do the version I want, but uuuuggghhhh. I can't be arsed).
EDIT: Never mind, found somewhere else that WILL let me pre-order it, AND for a tenner less than the place I originally wanted to buy from! [/edit]
Also got myself second hand copies of SMTV and Vengeance because even if I never play either of them, I am very *grabby hands* about SMT stuff, as I am sure everyone is aware at this point. (Also I just prefer having physical games over not).

no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject
I will happily add you on switch!